Use Google Maps Offline On Your Android [How To].: As you know Google has introduced Google mapping app last 3 year’s back. that was impressive for all person where you can locate any desired address or area through any smartphone easily.Google Maps helps you to navigate all over the world with Street , Traffic , House , Offices , mean to say says you the real picture of Area by Satellite Views using Internet GPS tracking Locate.So our Topic Today’s Use Google Maps Offline On Your Android.
So.We have define you the basic app definition how does it works and how works.but today’s we are share you best and best tricks How to Google Use Maps offline On your Android.so method is quite simple and easy you need to just follow proper guideline as given below.
Must Read.:GeiZeer Introduced Portable AC Cool your Room Without Electricity
Use Google Maps Offline On Your Android [How To]
- Step 1. First Of all, you need to Open your Google Map app in your android with internet connection on. Now Navigate to the location or area which you want to save for offline use.
- Step 2. Now selection option from three dotted buttons at the left corner of your app, and then select “Your Places”.
- Step 3. Now there select Select a new offline map.
- Step 4. Now only zoom in only allowed an area to save on the map. Now save the map with your desired name.
- Step 5. It will now download the complete map of selected area. That’s it! now you can access Google Maps without your internet connection of a particular selected are.
- By this, your Google Map of selected area will get saved in your phone memory.
Method To Access Saved Google Maps Offline:
Step 1. First, open the Google Map app and then swipe the option from the left.
- Step 2. Now click on Your Place.
If your data connection is not available, then you need to scroll down to the bottom. Find View all and manage. There you will find your saved maps, Just tap it and navigate through it.
- The area to be selected must be not too large .
- The saved google maps data will get cleared after 30 Days.
- Accessing Locations will be slow
- Since no internet connection is there you will not be able to navigate through step by step navigation.
Must Read.:Zong Internet Packages Completely for Prepaid And Postpaid.
So, I have discussed Use Google Maps Offline On Your Android [How To] With mansion above Tricks where you can use Google map offline in your Android devices easily.you just need to follow proper guideline.whenever if you have any query regarding article ask me freely by comments below, and don’t forget to share this post with your friends.and keep connected All Tech Viral.