Update Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900Y To ZTU1BQL2 7.1.1 Nougat: We loves Samsung and It’s products, Recently Samsung Rolling out Android 7.1.1 Nougat Officially Updates on “Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro” Sm-C900Y.Now you can freely Download & Install New Latest Updates on Android 7.1.1 Nougat Through OTA Cable.These new updates bring you latest new feature & Optimizations that boosts your Phone overall performance with Build ID ZTU1BQL2 includes the August Security Patch.
This Latest Updates possible via OTA updates, which mean to say everyone not getting updates at once.If you wish to update via manual on your Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900Y via Odin Flash Tool then you are here on right place we will tell you about desire updates in the simple and fast method in ZTU1BQL2 Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Update Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900Y To ZTU1BQL2 7.1.1 Nougat
Note: This is Official firmware via Odin Tool updates through Samsung version ZTU1BQL2 Android 7.1.1 Nougat So you will not lose Warranty using this method.the process doesn’t require any root access or custom recovery.
If you manually check your Model Number along with Model detail we have share you some tip to check your model and another type of useful information Country, Version, Changelist, Build date, Security Patch LeveL Let us clear one thing here, this guide is only meant for Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900Y. To confirm the model no. go to Settings > About Phone. Please don’t try it on any other models.
|Model name||Galaxy C9 Pro|
|Security Patch Level||2017-08-01|
Follow our step by step guide on how to update Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900Y to ZTU1BQL2 Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Must Download:Top 20 Most Famous Chrome Extension Make Chrome Faster
Requirement For Update
- First of all, you need to get the whole backup for your phone into External Memory.
- Before proceeding any further backup all your important data like Emails, Messages, Personal Photos, and Videos.
- Download and install Galaxy C9 Pro USB drivers on your PC.
- Make sure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your Android Device. You can enable USB Debugging by going to Settings > Developer Options.
- The device should be charged up to 70% to avoid any unexpected shutdowns. This is very important, any shutdown during the process can damage your device permanently.
- Download Android 7.1.1 ZTU1BQL2 for Galaxy C9 Pro
- Download Odin
Steps # How To Update Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900Y to ZTU1BQL2 Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- First you need to download once above given Download Section.
- Download ZTU1BQL2 and Odin from above links.
- Extract downloaded firmware to get tar.md5 file.
- To boot Galaxy C9 Pro into Download Mode, Turn off your phone. Once it’s fully off, press and hold Volume Down + Home+ Power keys at the same time for a while till the construction Android robot and a triangle appear. Now press the Power button once again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
- Open your Odin folder and right click on Odin file and then click on Run as Administrator. After that connect your phone to PC with USB cable.
- In Odin tool one of the ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number. This means your phone is connected successfully.
- You may like: How to install Stock Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow XXU1AQA9 on Galaxy A3 2017 A320F.
- Now click on AP and select md5 file of firmware which we extracted earlier.
- Before clicking on start make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected, but re-partition option must NOT be ticked.
- Your Galaxy C9 Pro will reboot once the installation is completed. Keep the device connected to USB until you reach the home screen.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed stock ZTU1BQL2 Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware on your Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900Y.
Root Samsung: How to root Samsung Galaxy S8 Step-By-Step Simple Method
I have shared Update Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900Y To ZTU1BQL2 7.1.1 Nougat given above instructions you need to just follow as per given step by step you will 100% successful upgrade your smartphone within half hour.I have tested my self It’s working perfect whenever you face any issue regarding this steps you can ask by comments below but don’t forget to share this post with your friends.
SUBSCRIBE TO BLOG VIA EMAIL