How To Turn Off Autocorrect On iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch The autocorrect function on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch allows you to correct spelling of the words and also shows words suggestions while typing something. But autocorrect feature doesnâ€™t always works great and sometimes it shows suggestion words which are completely different from what you are looking for.
It is really annoying and irritating especially when you want to search or type something and the auto correction function shows suggestions which are completely different and inappropriate. Well, if you want to turn off autocorrect function on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch device then donâ€™t worry because today I have created this tutorial in which I will teach you that how you can easily turn off autocorrect on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices. Turning off or disabling the autocorrect function on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch device is pretty much simple and easy and you can also turn it on again simply by reversing the process. So, without wasting much of your valuable time, letâ€™s get started with our tutorial.
Learn-How To Turn Off Autocorrect On iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
So, if you want to disable or turn off autocorrect function on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch device then follow the below-given steps.
- First of all, open up your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch device.
- After that go to your device home screen and then tap on the Settings button.
- Now, in the Settings menu, tap on the General option.
- Then, in the General menu, scroll down to the bottom and then tap on Keyboard option.
- Now, just turn off the switch beside the Auto-Correction option to disable it.
- Thatâ€™s it! You are done! Now, you have successfully disabled auto-correction on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch device.here
Turn Off Autocorrect On iPhone, iPad
So, this was all about how to turn off autocorrect on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. I hope that now you will not have any difficulty in disabling or enabling the autocorrect function on your iOS device. If you have any type of queries regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. And plus, if you like this tutorial and find this tutorial useful and informative than Don’t forget to share this with your friends and social circles too.