We are happy to share you this article about Top 4 Best Operating Systems For Hackers 2016 as you know day by day cyber crime increase too much in every country has on hackers to have other country government sites and get secret data’s.this only can do by professional hackers that were many years’s of effort and continues practice on coding working and some of the software that’s may help you hack any website.so we are here to here you top best OS system for hackers based on Linux.Top 4 Best Operating Systems For Hackers 2016
We are discussing here 10 best Operating system for hacking with their little bit descriptions and features, you can check them out and can download one that you think well suited for your work. So have a look on these OS below.
Top 4 Best Operating Systems For Hackers 2016
It’s one of the leading and best popular OS that used by professional hackers to penetrate own coding to exploits security.its Linux-based OS that provides on breaking security from vulnerability.
Features Of Kali Linux
- Full Customisation of Kali ISOs
- The Kali Linux ISO of doom – a great example of the flexibility of live-build, and the types and complexity of customizations possible.
- Kali Linux Live USB persistence with LUKS encryption
- Kali Linux Full Disk Encryption
- Kali Linux on a Raspberry Pi and a bunch of other interesting ARM devices
2 # Backtrack
One of the best ranked operating system that provide highly pentesting.its was used from few years back. many hacker knows this powerful OS to hack privacy.
Features Of Backtrack
- One-stop-shop for all of your security needs
- Metasploit for integration
- Wi-Fi drivers supporting monitor mode (rfmon mode) and packet injection
- Cisco OCS Mass Scanner, a very reliable and fast scanner for Cisco routers to test default telnet and enabling password.
- A large collection of exploits as well as more commonplace software such as browsers.
3 # PentooTop 4 Best Operating Systems For Hackers 2016
This is simple and useful OS for hackers to use form of live CD.its useful for create bootable USB of this OS and simple boot in your PC to run and install to do hacking attacks from PC.
Features Of Pentoo:
- Available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions, the latter having a significant speed increase from 32bit
- Includes the required environment to crack passwords using GPGPU with openCL and CUDA configured ‘out of the box'
- Built on hardened Linux, including a hardened kernel and toolchain
Hardened kernel with extra patches
- Uses a pentoo overlay, which allows tools to be built on top of a standard gentoo build
4 # Nodezero
Features Of Parrot Security:
- Custom hardened Linux 4.3 kernel, rolling release upgrade line
- Custom Anti-Forensic tools
- Custom interfaces for GPG
- Custom interfaces for crypt setup
- “Forensic” boot option to avoid boot automounts
- Most famous Digital Forensic tools and frameworks out of the box
SUBSCRIBE TO BLOG VIA EMAIL
Enter Email Address to Subscribe our blog & receive notification new post by Email.