How to Submit Website to Google and Bing/Yahoo If your blog or website has not been indexed by search engine then whats the use you are blogging for? Any blogger can get huge traffic by search only. But what if your site has not indexed in search engine? So as soon as you start your blog the first think to do is submit your blog to Search engines,
How to Submit Website to Google and Bing/Yahoo
Learn- How to Submit Website to Google and Bing/Yahoo
So, here is the piece of article where you are going to learn that, “How to Submit Website to Google and Bing/Yahoo?” We have categorized this article into two categories, the first is about submitting blog in Google and the other is about submitting blog in Bing/Yahoo.
Method # 1
1- Submit Website to Google
- Go to Google Submission page
- No you can find just like below screen capture
- Now Enter your website or blog URL in URL box.
- Just enter the captcha code as shown and click submit request.
2- Submit Website to Bing/Yahoo
- Go to Bing Submission page
- Now you can find just like below screen capture
- Now just the URL of your home page.
- Now in second box enter Captcha code as shown there and click on Submit.
- UNBLOCK PROXY N UNBLOCK SITES Tips And Tricks
Method # 2
Google Submition procedure with sitemap
- Sign in to Google Webmaster Tools just like you log in into other Google features.
- Press “Add a Site” and provide the URL to Google site in the pop-up box. Then press continue.
- On the page that opens afterwards, press the radio button right after “Add Meta Tag.”
- Copy the Meta tag from the instructions box. We’ll use this later.
- Open a new tab in the browser and open the site you wish to verify.
- Press “More Actions” and click “Manage the Site” from the list.
- Click the General from the tabs which is located right under Site Setting tab.
- Now the Meta tag copied from the instructions box should be pasted in the place right next to Verification.
- Save the changes.
- Go to Webmaster Tools where the Meta tag was copied from.
- Press Verify.
- The second step is to submit the sitemap to the google.(Sitemap submit below)
- Go to Webmaster Tools site.
- Select the site of the sitemap.
- Click Site Configuration-> Sitemaps.
- Click Add/Test Sitemap which is located in top right corner.
- In the box that pops up, paste the following code:
- Submit the sitemap.
Yahoo Submition procedure with sitemap
- Log in to the Yahoo account.
- Navigate to Yahoo Site Explorer.
- Add your website to the Yahoo by copy-pasting site’s URL and clicking Add My Site afterwards. Make sure to validate that the owner is you. To submit a sitemap, the validation must be done prior to it, otherwise the sitemap will not be posted.
- Press your website URL and click on feed links in right columns.
- Paste your site map URL and let the drop down “Website Feed.” Click Add Feed afterwards.
- Yahoo team will check and validate the sitemap and site as well. It will begin indexing the site as soon as when they determine that the sitemap is efficient and errorless.
Bing Submition procedure
- Login to Windows Live Account.
- Navigate to Bing Master Center.
- Add your website to Bing search engine by filling the URL bar with your sitemap’s URL. Afterwards, press Add Site.
- Bing staff will check and validate the sitemap and the site. They will begin indexing the site whenever they determine that the sitemap is errorless.
This was our guide which you may use to submit your blog or website to Google and Bing/Yahoo Search engine. Furthermore, it is very crucial to submit your sites in these search engines in order to get the complete organic traffic for your blogs. If you have any kind of question or confusion left related to this issue then do let us know. We shall get back to your queries as soon as possible. Till then don’t forget to share this article with your other friends and circle too. Your shares would be proven helpful for many of the users out there. So, keep sharing our guides in order to help others.