How to Secure Windows PC Laptop Through USB Lock 2018 .:Do you want to add an extra layer of password security to your computer in your absence. Then you can secure Windows PC or laptop with USB Lock. Yes, you can use USB as a key just like we use normal keys to unlock the keys. So, you need the USB drive to unlock the computer. You will be having access to the USB drive is presently connected to the computer. It will be automatically locked if the USB drive is disconnected from the computer. This way you can add another layer of security to your computer.
How to Secure Windows PC Laptop Through USB Lock 2018
In order to secure your computer using USB lock, you need to get a software tool “Predator” Professional Edition here [official link] and Free Edition from Here.
Learn- How to Secure Windows PC Using USB Lock
- After Downloading Predator. Connect the USB Drive that you want to use as the key to your computer.
- And then run the predator installation.
- Before continuing installation. A popup will ask you to create the new password, Enter your desired password and then hit on OK to continue.
- Now predator will present you a box with Preference Settings.
- You can change settings as per your need and you can add the USB drive by selecting the drive under Flash Drive settings and hit on create the key to generate a key on the USB which will be used by the predator to monitor.
- When Predator is running on your computer you can see the predator icon in the taskbar as shown in below image.
So, How to Secure Windows PC Laptop Through USB Lock 2018 this was our short guide which you may use to secure your PC or laptop using USB Lock. If you have any kind of confusion or question left then do let us know. Any of our team members will get back to your queries as soon as possible. Furthermore, if you have found this guide helpful and worth reading then don’t forget to share this article with your other friends and circle too. So, keep sharing and liking our contents over social media.subscribe now