How to Schedule Status on your Personal Facebook and Twitter Profiles 2019 Nowadays every internet user connected with social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus etc. Because they give a wide range of options to users like status updates, image and video sharing etc. Every day 55 million status updates are done through Facebook. Straight to the point Facebook or Twitter does not provide schedule status update feature in your Personal Profile but in sometimes we need that feature to send updates on some important occasions.
Therefore, today we are sharing a guide with you guys which will be making you learn that, â€œHow to Schedule Status on your Personal Facebook and Twitter profiles? You are requested to follow this guide clearly in order to avoid any kind of error which may appear.
Learn- How to Schedule Status Update on Facebook
There are few websites available to set schedule status update in Facebook and twitter. LaterBro is one of the best websites which could be used to schedule a status update on your Facebook. So, get to the below steps to explore more about it.
- Â First open the website www.laterbro.com, click on â€œLog in/Signup with Facebookâ€ and enter your Facebook username and password in the dialogue box
- Â Now it automatically redirects to schedule status update webpage
- Before you set status update you need to select your time zone. Now type your status message in the white box and choose date by clicking on the calendar symbol and set time by clicking on clock symbol. (Make sure to check whether it is AM or PM)
- You can also set it daily, weekly, monthly or year wise by selecting from the drop down box. By default it selects â€œNo re-occurrenceâ€
- Now select your account to post schedule status update on your wall
- Finally click on Schedule button to set schedule status update on your Facebook wall.
Learn-How to Schedule Tweets on Twitter
There is no much difference between Facebook and twitter status update. You can follow the above steps and make a schedule tweet on your twitter account. The elaborated and more descriptions are waiting for you below:
- Login with your twitter account details by clicking on the â€œLogin/sign up with twitterâ€ button
- Now set the time zone related to your region and click on next button to set schedule tweet How to Mark As Read Unimportant Messages on your Whatsapp
- Write your tweet and set both date, time and select your twitter account. Finally click on Schedulebutton.How to Schedule Status on your Personal Facebook and Twitter Profiles
This was another interesting tip from our side which could be a matter of attention for you guys for sure. We are sure that youâ€™ve successfully learned that, â€œHow to Schedule Facebook Status and Twitter Tweets?â€ If you have any kind of queries left related to this guide then do let us know. Any of our team member will get back to your queries as soon as possible. Additionally, donâ€™t forget to share this guide with your other friends and circle too.
SUBSCRIBE TO BLOG VIA EMAIL