How To Schedule Facebook / Twitter Automatic Status Change ..Nowadays every internet user connected with social networking websites like Facebook, twitter, Google Plus etc. Because they give the wide range of options to users like status updates, image and video sharing etc. Every day 55 million status updates are done through Facebook. Straight to the point Facebook or twitter doesn’t provide schedule status update feature in your Personal Profile but in sometimes we need that feature to send schedule status updates on some important occasions.
How To Schedule Facebook / Twitter Automatic Status Change
Therefore, today we are sharing a guide with you guys which will be making you learn that, “How to Schedule Status on your Personal Facebook and Twitter profiles?” You are requested to follow this guide clearly in order to avoid any kind of error which may appear.
Schedule Facebook / Twitter Automatic Status Change
There are few websites available to set schedule status update on Facebook and twitter. LaterBro is one of the best websites which could be used to schedule status update on your Facebook. So, get to the below steps to explore more about it.
- First, open the website www.laterbro.com, click on “Log in/Signup with Facebook” and enter your Facebook username and password in the dialogue box
- Now it automatically redirects to schedule status update webpage
- Before you set status update you need to select your time zone. Now type your status message in the white box and choose the date by clicking on the calendar symbol and set time by clicking on clock symbol. (Make sure to check whether it is AM or PM)
- You can also set it daily, weekly, monthly or year wise by selecting from the drop down box. By default, it selects “No re-occurrence”
- Now select your account to post schedule status update on your wall
- Finally, click on Schedule button to set schedule status update on your Facebook wall.
Learn-How to Schedule Tweets on Twitter
There is no much difference between Facebook and twitter status update. You can follow the above steps and make a scheduled tweet on your twitter account. The elaborated and more descriptions are waiting for you below:
- Log in with your twitter account details by clicking on the “Login/sign up with twitter” button
- Now set the time zone related to your region and click on next button to set schedule tweet
- Write your tweet and set both dates, time and select your twitter account. Finally, click on Schedule button.
I have discussed How To Schedule Facebook / Twitter Automatic Status Change .:This was another interesting tip from our side which could be a matter of attention for you guys for sure. We are sure that you’ve successfully learned that, “How to Schedule Facebook Status and Twitter Tweets?” If you have any kind of queries left related to this guide then do let us know. Any of our team members will get back to your queries as soon as possible. Additionally, don’t forget to share this guide with your other friends and circle too.