How To Run Games Without Graphics Card 2017 Simple Fast – Today we are here to share you about how to play games without Graphics CARD! yes ! its true you will be shocked to listen how can play the game without graphics games as you know many games company linked with Graphics Card manufacturer they have the commitment to release any game with our new product so forget graphics card use this tricks and tip.
How To Run Games Without Graphics Card 2017 Simple Fast
#1 Method – Using 3D-Analyze
3D Analyze is a powerful application that allows playing many DirectX based games using video hardware officially unsupported and unable to run these.With it you can optimize efficiency, above all if your CPU will permit, although still with a low range card. This program supports Direct 3D as much as OpenGL, whichever it may be to optimize your system.Now I’ll show you how to install and configure 3D-Analyze main settings to play games for this just follow the following steps:-
- First of all download, the 3D analyze.
- Now install and run the 3D analyze.
- Now click on select option as below and then a window opens where you have to select the exec file of the game which you wants to run.
- Now you can see names, vendor ID and device ID of different graphics cards. Select any one of them and enter the Vendor ID and Device ID in the column at the left side.
- Just click on Run button and Enjoy
#2 Method – Using SwiftShader
SwiftShader’s modular architecture is capable of supporting multiple application programming interfaces, such as DirectX® 9.0, and OpenGL® ES 2.0, the same APIs that developers are already using for existing games and applications. SwiftShader can, therefore, be directly integrated into applications without any changes to source code.It is also similar to 3D analyze.
- First of all download the SwiftShader.
* Download Swiftshader 3.0 for x86bits
* Download Swiftshader 3.0 for x64bits
- Now extract the zip file of SwiftShader.
- Now copy d3d9.dll file from the extracted folder.
- Paste the d3d9.dll file to the game’s directory.
- Just click on exe file of your game where you placed the d3d9.dll file and Enjoy !!
It’s all about you I hope you will this article especially those people they love to play games so if you like so share to your friends and good comments below and if you update our new post via email subscribe below,visit: https://techvirgins.com