How To Run Android Apps On Linux Operating System Tricks & Tips. :Today we are here to share about Linux as you know Linux is simplest words an operating system. It is the software on a computer that enables applications and the computer operator to access the devices on the computer to perform desired functions. The operating system (OS) relays instructions from an application to, for instance, the computer’s processor.
But, What about Android Apps is a software which runs on any operating system you can say software. not OS. as you know Linux has own software or apps which run only Linux OS but we have some tricks to run Android apps on your Linux OS easily.How To Run Android Apps On Linux Operating System Tricks & Tips.
So,before we share your procedure to run Android apps in Linux OS. you should know android apps work in the emulators in Linux OS so we have collected best and best Emulators for you below.
Must Read.: How To Run Android Apps On Linux Operating System Tricks & Tips
Steps # How To Run Android Apps On Linux Operating System Tricks & Tips
- 1. First, you will have to download and install the application in your android that you want to run on your Linux PC.
- 2.Then,Now you need to download and install the Google chrome in your Linux by accepting their terms and conditions and getting the installer for it. HERE.
- 3.When the installation process prompted you just need to enter the sudo password there and let the installation complete.
Installing ARChon in Linux
- 4. The you need to install ARChon for that download its packages from here 32-bit or 64-bit.
- 5. Open your file manager and navigate to the Downloads directory (or wherever you have downloaded the .zip file) and then right-click the ARChon zip file and select Extract Here.
- 6. Now rename the newly created folder (right-click and select Rename) to archon and move the newly named folder to your home directory (right-click on archon. select Move To, select Home. and click Select.
- 7. Now time to install the extension to the chrome for that simply open Chrome and click on what is often referred to as the Overflow Menu (three horizontal bars in the top right corner). and then select More tools -> Extensions.
- 8. Now click to enable Developer mode and then click Load unpacked extension and then navigate to your home directory and select archon and click on open.
Getting Apk Files Of The Apps
9. Now in your android download and install the app ARChon Packager and use this app to generate the apk file for your PC.
- 10. Now share the generated apk files to your PC via any means of transfer and now navigate to a directory where that apk is present and right click on apk and click on extract here.
Installing Apps In Chrome
- 11. Now click to enable Developer mode and then click Load unpacked extension and then navigate to your directory where apk has been extracted and select the open option there.
Running Apps On Chrome
- 12. Open Chrome and you should see a button in the upper left corner labeled Apps. Click on that and the newly installed apps will be ready to run. Click on the app you want to run to see how well it functions.
- 13. That’s it you are done, now you can easily run android apps on your Linux.
Also Read: How to Make Your iPhone Safe for Kids to Unknowingly Delete…
So this is all about How To Run Android Apps On Linux Operating System Tricks & Tips Use this simple guide and easily run android apps right on your Linux. Hope you like the tutorial, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.keep connected with All Tech Viral