Introduced Wi-Tribe Buland Parwaaz Graduate Trainee Program. where you can enhance your hidden skill from free of cost opportunity in Islamabad.
Introduced Wi-Tribe Buland Parwaaz Graduate Trainee Program
Wi-Tribe as you know very well an organisation which provides us highest internet speed to home and offices in cheap rates.It’s Wireless based technology where connected to the master server and provide you as slave using Internet facility.Recently wi-tribe took a good initiative in Islamabad for the fresh Graduate student for Trainee program 2016 2017.where newbie student can understand self-qualities and hidden skill,this is a good time for utilising your time.as I told you location Islamabad the appear the last date is 1 July 2016, if you have an experience or not you can eligible for the program for free.there is good new for fresh student wi-tribe will play you for you utilizing day too..
What you will get from the Free Trainee Program?
- Accelerated career through extensive cross-functional exposure.
- An opportunity to work directly with Senior Leaders.
- Mentoring and coaching sessions with Senior Leaders.
- Rigorous orientation & professional training opportunities.
- Diverse exposure to various departments in wi-tribe.
Desired Skills and Experience.
- Team players.
- Business major, inspiring for a career in Marketing, Finance and Human Resources.
- Engineering major, inspiring for a career in Technical Operations & IT.
- Graduate / Master’s degree holder / Etc.
Area of Interest: Management Sciences & Engineering
Experience: 0 to 1 years / Internships within chosen field of interest is preferred
The program aims to develop potential leaders with desired competencies and skills through one-year long cross-functional projects and on-job development for their present and future roles.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication.
- Quick learner and adaptable.
- If you are a Business major, inspiring for a career in Marketing, Finance and Human Resources.
- If you are an Engineering major, inspiring for a career in Technical Operations & IT.
- Qualification: Graduate / Master’s degree holder.
- Area of Interest: Management Sciences & Engineering.
- Experience: 0 to 1 years / Internships within chosen field of interest is preferred.
1. Resume / cv
2. Passport-size photograph
To Apply: Click Here for Visit the Site
SUBSCRIBE TO BLOG VIA EMAIL
Enter Email Address to Subscribe our blog & receive notification new post by Email.