Guide: Install TWRP on ROOT Huawei P20/P20 Pro Using SuperSU: Once again, we are here to share you a method to install Latest TWRP on the Huawei P20/P20 pro easily with the simple and fast method.we have already discussed on detail at Download Huawei P20 Stock Wallpapers l Huawei P20 Pro Themes EMUI. these two devices recently launched with powerful specification especially this smartphone for selfie and shooting. It has EMUI software-based OS on Android 8.0 Oreo. Mostly peoples are trying to tweak this amazing Smartphone so we are here on the platform on Tech Virgins.IF you wish to customize this device seriously you need to do first install TWRP ROOT Huawei P20 / P20 PRO using Rooting method HERE.
Today we are going to tell you How to Install TWRP and Root Huawei P20 Pro and P20 with SuperSU. So, if you have already got your P20 Pro or P20 and looking for an easy guide to root P20 Pro or P20 just need to focus on detail information below.
Guide: Install TWRP on ROOT Huawei P20/P20 Pro Using SuperSU
Moreover, we are here to proper guideline with the simple method you can do it easily without any hassle, because we have tried first this method on our smartphone then we are sharing. Let’s move on the method before install need some pre-require stuff here.
Requirements Before Installation:
- Fastboot / ADB package for Windows
- TWRP Recovery twrp_clt_0.1 .img For Huawei P20 Pro
- TWRP Recovery twrp_p20_0.1 .img For Huawei P20
- SuperSU Root for P20 Pro / P20
Make Sure Enable:
- Enable Developer Options, to do this go to Settings>About Phone. From here tap on build number 6 to 7 times.
- Enable USB Debugging in Settings>Developer Options.
- Download Huawei P20 Pro and P20 USB Drivers.
- Enable OEM Unlocking by going to Settings > Developer Options.
- Backup all important data as while installing TWRP you might lose the data.
- Make sure your device is charged up to 60% to avoid any shutdowns during the installation of TWRP.
Guide : Install TWRP on ROOT Huawei P20/P20 Pro Using SuperSU
- Extract the downloaded Fastboot / ADB package anywhere in the Windows.
- Now connect your Huawei P20 Pro/P20 to the computer via USB Cable.
- Download TWRP recovery .img file and save it in the same directory where you extracted Fastboot / ADB package files. Rename the file to recovery.img
- Next, go to the same directory where you have Fastboot/ADB and recovery.img on Windows: Open Command Prompt (Shift + Right-click > Open Command Prompt).
- Type in the following command and press Enter.
- adb reboot bootloader
- Your Huawei P20/P20 Pro will now boot into bootloader mode.
- Once your phone is in bootloader mode, simply type in the following command and press enter.
- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
That’s it! TWRP is installed on your Huawei P20 Pro / P20. Now you need to Root Huawei P20 Pro / P20. To do so, follow steps.
How to Root Huawei P20 Pro / P20 Using SuperSU
- Download SuperSU Zip file.
- Move the downloaded Zip file to your device.
- Now boot your device into Recovery Mode. To do so, Turn Off your device and then boot into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power buttons simultaneously.
- You will now see TWRP Recovery main menu.
- Tap on Install and select the SuperSU zip file which you transferred to the device.
- Swipe right to confirm. This will start the installation process.
- After installation is completed, select Wipe Dalvik/Cache.
- Finally, reboot the device.
We have shared you Guide: Install TWRP on ROOT Huawei P20/P20 Pro Using SuperSU you can easily do install TWRP with two different methods Using SuperSU.But remember before following these step Techvirgins are not responsible for any damage devices or software on your smartphone do it your own little risk. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends.
SUBSCRIBE TO BLOG VIA EMAIL