Mostly Android Watches Like Moto 360,LG G watch,Samsung Gear, Huawei Watch,Ufone Watch,Telenor Watch,Asus Zenwatch, More and More recently updated in Latest version Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Now.just few latest update and notification your devices ask to update Marshmallow require but as depending on region wise categories Even you can install Manually. so you are reading How To Install Marshmallow Manual OTA Updated on Android Wear Smartwatches.How To Install Marshmallow Manual OTA Updated on Android Wear Smartwatches
So, Here a simple and easy guideline about Install Manually Android Marshmallow OTA updated on your Android Wear Smartphones Watches.that will huge improvement and highly performance and boot your phone and bug fixes.
Must Read.: How To Check Doze Support in Android Phone With Simple Tricks
- USB Cable
Steps # Install Marshmallow Manual OTA Updated on Android Wear Smartwatches
- 1. First of all,Setup ADB and fast boot drivers on your PC.
- 2. Enable ADB debugging on your Android Wear smartwatch. To do so, tap the screen > scroll to the Settings > About > Build number. Tap on build number until the message ‘You are now a developer’ appears. Use the new Developer Settings menu below the ‘About’ option to enable USB debugging.
- 3. Download the latest OTA update zip file (Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) for your Android Wear watch [HERE]. Rename the file as ‘update.zip’ and save it inside your ADB installation folder (
- (The update file is available for LG G Watch R, Moto 360, Samsung Gear, Huawei Watch, Asus Zenwatch, Sony, and other)
- 4. Connect your Android wear device to your PC via a USB cable. You will be prompted to authorize your computer the first time you connect via USB for security reasons.
- 5. Now on your PC, go to the ADB installation folder (
C:adb) and open a command window there. To do so, press Shift key on the keyboard and right-click on an empty space and select ‘Open command window here’ option.
- 6. Type the command ‘
adb devices’ to check the connectivity between your PC and Android wear. If no device is found, install proper driver for your device and then proceed the next step.
- 7. Now, issue the below command to reboot your Android Wear device to the bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
- 8. Once done, issue the below command to sideload the OTA update zip file
adb sideload update.zip
- Note: If you are on Mac, use the command ‘
./adb sideload update.zip’ or on Linux use the command ‘
sudo adb sideload update.zip’ to flash the OTA.
- 9. Done it so simple
SUBSCRIBE TO BLOG VIA EMAIL
Enter Email Address to Subscribe our blog & receive notification new post by Email.