How To Install Android 8.1 Oreo OPM1 Stock Firmware on Google Pixel 2: Google Pixel two was recently upgraded to Android 8.1 Oreo. And we have the initial monthly security limitation based on precisely the exact same edition. It’s highly recommended that you upgrade your Google Pixel two to Android 8.1 Oreo OPM1 January 2018 inventory firmware. You may receive Android 8.1 Oreo OPM1 January 2018 inventory firmware upgrade via OTA upgrade system.
How To Install Android 8.1 Oreo OPM1 Stock Firmware on Google Pixel 2
Which means all of the users aren’t likely to obtain the upgrade at precisely the exact same moment. Above all, if you’re operating a modified system partition then you can’t use OTA method to get upgrades. The only way that you may upgrade your Google Pixel two to Android 8.1 Oreo OPM1 January 2018 inventory firmware is by simply following our guide.
Therefore, if you are looking to Install Android 8.1 Oreo OPM1 January 2018 stock firmware on Google Pixel 2 then you are in the right place.
Requirement before Install.
- First of all, you need to learn some ADB / Fastbood Drivers Here.
- Unlock Bootloader on Google Pixel 2.
- Enable Developer Options, to do this go to Settings>About Phone. From here tap on build number 6 to 7 times.
- Enable USB Debugging in Settings>Developer Options.
- Install Google Pixel 2 USB Drivers for Windows PC or Mac.
- Backup all important data.
- Before updates, you need to check out your battery 60% to avoid any shutdown during updates.
Steps # Install Android 8.1 Oreo OPM1 Stock Firmware on Google Pixel 2
- Download Android 8.1 Oreo OPM1 Factory Image (walleye-opm1.171019.013-factory-56e2f2dc.zip) for Pixel 2 on your PC, if you haven’t already.
- Now turn off your Google Pixel 2 and connect it to your PC via USB Cable.
- Get into the Fastboot/Bootloader Mode on your phone. Turn ON the phone while pressing and holding the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power buttons till you see the Fastboot menu and START on top.
- Now extract the downloaded update file anywhere on your computer. Go to the walleye-OPM1 folder and Copy/Paste all the files into the Fastboot folder.
- Now from the factory image files in the Fastboot Folder do the following depending on your OS.
- Windows: Run the file “flash-all.bat”.
- Mac: Run the file “flash-all.sh” using Terminal
- Linux: Run the file “flash-all.sh”.
- That’s pretty much it! Now, wait and watch as the installation gets completed. Once the process is completed the phone will reboot. The first boot can take up to 5 minutes.
I have shared How To Install Android 8.1 Oreo OPM1 Stock Firmware on Google Pixel 2 with proper guideline above with system requirement if you just follow properly you can easily install updates Android Oreo Along with latest extra features,I hope you will like this updates and if you face any issue regarding updates ask in comments, don’t forget to share this post with your friends.
SUBSCRIBE TO BLOG VIA EMAIL
Enter Email Address to Subscribe our blog & receive notification new post by Email.