How To Install Android 8.1 Oreo OPM1 Feb 2018 Stock Firmware on Google Pixel 2: if you are Google pixel 2 User, then you have to know Google recently rolled out updates on Android 8.1 Oreo OPM1 February 2018.In this updates fixed many bad bugs with checked security status now google recommended to update your Google pixel 2 now.We will here to share you method “how to updated install Android 8.1 Oreo OPM1 Feb 2018 Firmware Google Pixel 2” on your devices easily and fast.Take a look at the guidelines.
Moreover, It’s good updates for your Google pixel 2 devices because as we have told you to google fixes many bugs which made problem and cause risk of security break.now Google has finally unlocked the Pixel Visual core for app developers to utilize. We have already shared a guide on
How To Install Android 8.1 Oreo OPM1 Feb 2018 Stock Firmware on Google Pixel 2
Guideline: Enable Pixel Visual Core on Google pixel 2
- Go into Settings >> System >> About phone.
- Scroll down to the end and Tap on Build number 5 times.
- Now go back and Tap on Developer Options.
- Scroll down under the “Debugging” subsection and tap the toggle marked Camera HAL HDR+.
- Now Reboot your phone.
- Useful link: Turn Android 8.1 Oreo ROM To Android Go Optimized Version [How To]
How To Install Android 8.1 Oreo OPM1 Feb 2018 Stock Firmware
Therefore, if you are looking to Install Android 8.1 Oreo OPM1 Feb 2018 stock firmware on Google Pixel 2 then you are in the right place. Just follow the below guide carefully and within no time your Google Pixel 2 will be updated to Android 8.1 Oreo OPM1 Feb 2018 stock firmware.
Pre-Requirement: for Install Android 8.1 stock firmware on Google pixel 2
- First of all, you need to setup & Install ABD / FAstbook drivers from here.
- Than, Unlock Bootloader on Google Pixel 2.
- Install Google Pixel 2 USB Drivers for Windows PC or Mac.
- Backup all important data.
- Make sure your device is charged up to 60% to avoid any shutdowns during the installation of Android 8.1 Oreo OPM1 Feb 2018 stock firmware.
- Download Android 8.1 Oreo Feb 2018 firmware in Zip File.
- First of all, you need to download Zip stock firmware on your PC or Android.
- Download Android 8.1 Oreo OPM1 Factory Image (walleye-opm1.171019.019-factory-b9946689.zip) for Pixel 2 on your PC, if you haven’t already.
- then, simply Now turn off your Google Pixel 2 and connect it to your PC via USB Cable but beware don’t connect to WIFI.
- Get into the Fastboot/Bootloader Mode on your phone. Turn ON the phone while pressing and holding the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power buttons till you see the Fastboot menu and START on top.
- Now extract the downloaded update file anywhere on your computer. Go to the walleye-OPM1 folder and Copy/Paste all the files into Fastboot folder.
- Now from the factory image files in the Fastboot Folder do the following depending on your OS.
- On Windows: Run the file “flash-all.bat”.
- On Mac: Run the file “flash-all.sh” using Terminal
- On Linux: Run the file “flash-all.sh”.
- That’s pretty much it! Now, wait and watch as the installation gets completed. Once the process is completed the phone will reboot. The first boot can take up to 5 minutes.
- Guideline: How To Install Android 8.1 Oreo OPM1 Stock Firmware on Google Pixel 2
I have shared How To Install Android 8.1 Oreo OPM1 Feb 2018 Stock Firmware on Google Pixel 2 with a simple and fast method to learn to install Android method above with all requirement links and files already attached in this article. I have tried to make it more simple and easy I hope you will like this article and more helpful for you to install Android 0reo using Stock Firmware.don’t forget to share this post with your friends.
SUBSCRIBE TO BLOG VIA EMAIL
Enter Email Address to Subscribe our blog & receive notification new post by Email.