Are you facing buffering issues while streaming any video? if yes, It feels very embarrassing when we watching any video when its buffering issues come and stuck, you have noticed it usually Stuck every 10 to 20 second every 1 minute, sometimes it happened with your internet speed connection. So we are here to share you low internet speed watching the video without buffer How to Stop buffering When streaming On Windows PC 2019-2020.
So, if you are also facing such sort of video streaming problem then don’t worry because today I have created this guideline will help you to improve your streaming issues with our latest techniques. Well, as you all know that almost allÂ the video streaming sites (like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, MetaCafe, etc.) uses Adobe Flash Player to play the videos on your browser.
How to Stop buffering When streaming On Windows PC 2019-2020
So, if you want to increase the video streaming speed in your Windows PC then follow the below given the steps.
Steps # Increase Streaming performance:
- First of all, go to your favorite video streaming website from where you usually play videos online.
- After you have got your video loaded in your browser then right-click on the video and then click on the Settings option.
- Then, put a check on the Enable Hardware Acceleration box.
- After that, you have to click on the small folder like icon.
- Now, change the slider to increase or decrease the local storage size. This is basically space for the videos to be downloaded and played in your web browser. I would suggest you to change the slider and set it to unlimited.
- That’s it! You are done! Now, just close the settings dialog box and then you will notice that your videos will load much more faster than before Here.
- How Send Text Messages Using PC l Send SMS From PC l Online Texting
Video Streaming Tutorial:
So, How to Stop buffering When streaming On Windows PC 2019-2020 this was all about how to improve video streaming speed on your Windows PC. I hope that now your video streaming speed will be improved and your videos will load more quickly and wanna buffer at all. And plus, if you like this tutorial then don’t forget to share this with your friends and social circles too.
SUBSCRIBE TO BLOG VIA EMAIL