Today we are here to share you about Android apps in chrome browser, the are many emulators that available on internet which run android app on them and they are for pc. But the major problem with these emulators is their slow speed and boring look. So in this post, I will tell you the best way to run android app on your Google Chrome Browser 2018 & 2019. The way by which you can run apps with high speed and better By this you can enjoy all your android experience in your favorite google chrome browser How To Run Android Apps In Chrome Browser Fast Ways.
How To Run Android Apps In Chrome Browser Fast Ways
This method is very simple and easy that you enjoy all your android app experience in your computer screen. This method mainly works with a cool plugin names ARC Welder. This is a type of emulator that virtual allow you google chrome browser to run APK files on it. Just follow the below steps to proceed.
Steps to run apk on google chrome
- First of all download and install the latest version of Google Chrome Browser.
- Now sign in with your google account in your browser and goto web store and download ARC Welder.
- Now download the apk you want to run in your google chrome, you can download it anywhere from the
third party source like APKMirror or APKLeecher etc.
- Now you will see Arc Welder app at the left corner of your browser named as apps.
- Now click on the Add your apk and add your download apk there and also you can set the oientation of
the app to be viewed.
- That’s it you are done, now you can run any APK files in your google chrome browser.
- android apps in chrome browser
- run android apps in chrome
- apps in chrome browser
- android apps in chrome
- google chrome browser
I have discussed How To Run Android Apps In Chrome Browser Fast Ways with the simple little method you can Learn easily without any issue and don’t forget to share this post with your friends.
SUBSCRIBE TO BLOG VIA EMAIL