Guideline: Install Latest Google Software Updates on Google Pixel Devices Rooted 2018 : Once again, we are here to hare you another exciting news now Google released updates on own Brand Google Pixel xl 2 rooted Devices.We know Android basically developed By Google So They decided to released their latest updates on Google brand such as Pixel Smartphone / Devices. No matter, if it’s a small security update or a major incremental Android update, these Google devices run on Stock Android out of the box Stock Android is great, and many people find it just perfect too. Yet, it gives you the most reasons to root these devices. The problem here is that this is a constant struggle between updates and root access.So we are here to share you Latest Guideline about How to Install Google Software updates on Google Pixel Rooted devices easily without any issue.
Moreover, Here we are going to share you method you need to carefully apply this procedure to your phone.We have created it so simple and easy to do it, So I hope these steps 100% tried by Us.If you wish to speed up your smartphone then follow this guideline How to Setup Cloudflare 188.8.131.52 DNS l Install CloudFlare 184.108.40.206 on Android / iOS.
Guideline: Install Latest Google Software Updates on Google Pixel Devices
REQUIREMENT BEFORE PROCEDURE.
Enable USB Debugging in Settings>Developer Options.
Install Google Pixel USB Drivers for Windows PC or Mac.
Backup all important data.
- SDK Platform-Tools – Extract the downloaded archive and you should get a folder named platform-tools.
- Official factory images from Google developer website
- Download TWRP for your Pixel Device. Below are the links to some famous Pixel Devices.
- Magisk zip
How to Install Latest Google Software Update on Rooted Google Pixel Devices
- Let’s Start
- First of all, you need to download all pre require drivers and other software above.
- then, Download Official factory image for your device from the link is given in downloads section. Make sure you download the full factory image, not an OTA update.
- Extract the zip file and you will get another zip file along with some image files.
- Move all the files in the extracted folder now into the previously extracted platform-tools.
- Now turn off your Pixel Device and boot it into bootloader mode. To do so, press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons.
- Connect your device to the PC while it’s still in bootloader mode.
- Launch the ADB interface by launching a command prompt or terminal window inside the platform-tools.
- Now simply execute the following command: flash-all.bat
- This will start the process, and you may see your device reboot multiple times.
You may like: How to Install TWRP on Galaxy S9/S9+
By the time update is done you would have lost the root access and custom recovery. But don’t worry, simply follow the below steps to restore root and recovery on your Pixel Device.
How to Restore Root and Recovery on Google Pixel Device After Updating
- Download the appropriate TWRP recovery image for your device. If you want to root the device as well, download Magisk zip as well. Download links for both are provided in the Downloads Section.
- Now Reboot your Pixel Device into Bootloader mode.
- Flash the TWRP image file using the following command: fastboot boot twrp.img (Rename twrp with the actual filename which you have downloaded for your device)
- Now push both Magisk zip and twrp zip files to the tmp folder by executing the below commands one by one. (Again! Don’t forget to rename the files to the actual ones you have downloaded.)
- adb push magisk.zip /tmp
- adb push twrp.zip /tmp
- Now install both TWRP and Magisk using the commands given below.
- adb shell twrp install /tmp/twrp.zip
- adb shell twrp install /tmp/magisk.zip
- Once done, reboot your device.
We have shared you Guideline: Install Latest Google Software Updates on Google Pixel Devices very simple and fast method to update your android latest version on Google pixel device with guideline above. Whenever if you have any query and facing issue regarding this article ask us through Comments below, don’t forget to share this post with your friends and if you update our latest post via Email subscribe NOW.How To Use Google Urdu Voice Search On Smartphone [Step-By-Step].