Guideline Fix DATA Mount Issue in TWRP on Samsung Galaxy 8/Note 8 using MaGisk: We know already Samsung Galaxy S9 launched just a few weeks ago it is becoming capturing the market due to TWRP.yes TWRP already officially released supportive custom recovery for the Galaxy S9.Samsung Galaxy S9 / Samsung Note 8 both are equipped Snapdragon Models with latest Android 8.0 updates for the flagship devices. The method is released By dr.ketan who is the most senior member on XDA-Developers.Who observed as many users were facing issue because of data mount issue on TWRP on Android 8.0 OREO.Now He provides the solution Fixed temporary.How to root Samsung Galaxy S8 Step-By-Step Simple Method.
moreover, using both versions Of Magisk, For SuperSU he provided the simple and easy method to fix the issue in your smartphone easily.Download file according to root method you are using
1: For Magisk
2. For SuperSU
- Flash downloaded the file from recovery – Ignore if any message with red color
- regarding data mount while flashing
- – Reboot to the system (This step is Must)
- – Done!
- Now again you can reboot to recovery to check for data mount fix.
- This can be use with any working TWRP for N8/any kernel stock/custom
Guideline Fix DATA Mount Issue in TWRP on Samsung Galaxy 8/Note 8 using MaGisk
So, we are providing you two different method to fix data mount issue using TWRP MAgisk & SuperSU both method are simple to operate so let’s have a look below.
Requirement: for this procedure Install Both Files in ROOT
Method # Fix DATA mount ISSUE Using Magisk OR SuperSU
- First of all, you need to download the Zip File & save it to the root directory in your Samsung Galaxy S8/note 8.
- Simply Turn off, your Galaxy S8/Note 9 Reboot into TWRP custom Recovery Mode “By Holding Power Button With Volume down Key together“.
- then, Simple press Install button, head over the downloaded file Swipe To install & wait a bit for procedure complete.
- Now, Simple REBOOT Your Devices for fully loaded.
Once the device reboots, you can head back to the TWRP custom recovery menu to check and confirm that the Data Mount feature is working.
More Related Artilce:
So, We have shared you procedure for magisk & SuperSU Both methods are same but remember you need to put both files keep in root before using this method.Both of these fixes for the data mount problem in TWRP for Galaxy s8 / Galaxy note 8.but, keep it mind this is temporary fixes we will update this post when strongly fixes found.for time being you can fix the issue You will need to repeat the above process every time you flash a new ROM, a kernel, the Magisk tool, or SuperSU on the system.don’t forget to share this post with your friends.