Guide: Install Android 8.0 Oreo XXU2ERD5 firmware On Galaxy S7 Edge 2018: recently, Samsung has released own latest stable updated firmware for Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge model in (G935F) in the United Kingdom. Here we have given you details tutorial with android 8.0 Oreo XXU23RD5 updated. This is very simple and fast guideline firmware arrived with some new feature and new things with Latest UI for the instant with major changes. After the upgraded this firmware you will see the good performance because it has already tweaked in all the areas for Samsung Galaxy S7 & Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Oreo 8.0 XXU2ERD5 firmware update on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
moreover, This Latest Android 8.0 firmware makes you more smoothly use features without any issues, Guideline: Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Huawei Honor 8 Pro [B305 Updated] All of the processes so simple we have considered the procedure with simple and details you can do it without any hassles. Let’s move on the steps below.
Install Android 8.0 Oreo XXU2ERD5 firmware On Galaxy S7 Edge
This update is only for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935F variant only in the UK. No other Samsung variant should be tried this tutorial on.
Requirement before installation:
Android 8.0 XXU2ERD5 Firmware Update:
Model name: Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
Version: Android 8.0.0
Build date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 23:26:47 +0000
Security Patch Level: 2018-04-01
Product code: BTU
Steps # Install Android 8.0 Oreo XXU2ERD5 firmware On Galaxy S7 Edge
- First of all, you make sure USB debugging mode on your smartphone is activated.
- Make sure Install Pre-Installation requirement App above two different.
- The first step is to download Oreo 8.0 XXU2ERD5 firmware update on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is to extract the file and Odin on your computer.
- Extract these files to get tar.mad5 file. Remember not to extract the tar.mad5 file.
- Then, Simple Turn off your Smartphone & Boot into Recovery Download mode by using Pressing Hold Button of Volume Down along with Power Button.
- Keep hold pressing buttons until the construction Android robot and a triangle appear.
- Launch Odin on your PC and then connect your phone in the download mode to your system.
- When the phone is successfully connected, you will see that the ID: COM boxes turn yellow and there is also a COM PORT number present on the screen. This step is going to take some time, so please be patient.
- Select the firmware tar.mad5 to flash on your phone.
- You now need to select File AP in AP folder, MODEM file in CP folder, CSC file in CSC folder, PIT file in PIT folder. If you don’t find any of the files, ignore them and proceed on.
- If the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options is not already enabled, you need to check it now.
- To start the installation process, simply click on the stat Button in Odin.
- The phone will automatically boot in the recovery mode after the installation process is completed. Also, the ID: COM will turn green.
- Unplug your phone once you see your home screen.
- Enjoy 😀
We have shared you Guide: Install Android 8.0 Oreo XXU2ERD5 firmware On Galaxy S7 Edge with the simple and fast tutorial with detail information, I hope you can do it easily without any issue after the installation successfully just turn on and you can see the big changes in speed performance as well as move your finger to open any application.
Is it Useful: If you like this tutorial upgration & facing any issue you can ask me through comments below don’t forget to share this post with your friends.
SUBSCRIBE TO BLOG VIA EMAIL