Galaxy S5 G900F Manually Update to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.:After an extended wait, sooner or later the global Galaxy S5 G900F has received Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update. Galaxy S5 owners. who want to strive the brand new firmware without waiting for the OTA (over the air) update or have any trouble updating the device thru Samsung Kies, examine on to realize a way to update manually.
Galaxy S5 G900F Manually Update to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
on this guide, we display you the way to manually replace Galaxy S5 SM-G900F to Android 6.zero.1 Marshmallow via Odin. observe that the Android 6.zero.1 Marshmallow update for Galaxy S5 is presently rolling out in Sri Lanka handiest. Galaxy S5 G900F Marshmallow updates for different countries are drawing close.
after you updated your Galaxy S5 G900F to Android 6.zero.1 Marshmallow, your cellphone become greater speedy and responsive. you’ll get new features like Samsung’s new browser with ad blocking characteristic, equipment VR support, Doze strength saving, new app permission feature, Google Now on tap, visible changes, and greater.
caution: before get start, please be aware that the firmware mentioned underneath is for Galaxy S5 SM-G900F offered in Sri Lanka only. Do not strive it on S5 G900F variant sold in other regions, as every region firmware may include particular PIT files. to put in the firmware internationally, you can should make some modifications, which this manual does no longer cowl.
- Samsung drivers installed on the computer
- At least 70% battery remaining
- Backup every data you have on your phone before proceeding.
- Enable USB debugging on Galaxy S5 (Go to Settings -> About -> tap 7 times on
- Build number to unlock Developer options. Now, again go to Settings ->
- Developer options -> enable USB Debugging)
- 1. Download [HERE] official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Galaxy S5 G900F for your region and carrier.
- 2. Unzip the downloaded firmware file on your PC.
- 3. Download latest version of Odin (v3.10.7) [HERE] and unzip the zip file.
- 4. Boot your Galaxy S5 into Download Mode. To do so, turn off the phone and press and hold Home + Power + Vol Down buttons for few seconds.
- 5. Run the Odin3_v3.10.7.exe file by right-clicking and selecting ‘Run as administrator’.
- 6. Now, connect your phone to your PC via a USB cable. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin (If not, reinstall Samsung USB Drivers)
- 7. Select AP in Odin and choose the firmware file (with .tar extension) you have unzipped.
- 8. In Odin, make sure Re-partition is NOT ticked (tick only the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time check boxes, see below screenshot for example)
- 9. If everything OK, click the Start button, sit back and wait few minutes. Once the Pass message appeared in Odin, reboot your phone.
I have discussed Galaxy S5 G900F Manually Update to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with this article you may update your Galaxy S5 G900F Manually with out any hassles because if you follow proper guideline as mansion above.whenever if you could not update as mansion then repeat it again procedure,and don’t forget to share this post to your friends.
SUBSCRIBE TO BLOG VIA EMAIL
Enter Email Address to Subscribe our blog & receive notification new post by Email.