How To Find Who Visited Your Facebook Profile Tricks & Tips.: As you know The social networking giant and huge, Facebook is the most popular famous social networking platform which is having 1.59 billion, monthly active users. If you are having many friends, then you may have a curiosity to find out the persons who visit your Facebook profile. So, we have mentioned some simple steps below which will help you in knowing who visited your Facebook profile.
Find Who Visited Your Facebook Profile
How To Find Who Visited Your Facebook Profile
Many people use third-party applications to find out who visited their profile. The application once checked may circulate spammy messages from your account, and you can revoke access to such apps in Settings section. However, the third party sites may not give you appropriate results of the same, so we have started a method which will not require any third party application.
- Open your Facebook Timeline [eg. Facebook.com/kzmempire]
2. Right click on your timeline and then select “View page Source”.
3. You will be redirected to a page where you will find many codes.
4. Then press CTRL + F on your keyboard, then a search bar will appear. Search InitialChatFriendsList.
5. You will see many numbers there, actually, these are the profile IDs of people who visit your timeline.
6. The profile ID will be like this “100001924873561-2″, every profile ID will contain “-2”, so you have to remove “-2” from any profile ID which you will find on the View Page Source. For example, Facebook.com/100001924873561
Remember, that first ID indicates the one who visited your profile frequently while as the last ID indicates your friends who rarely visits your profile.
Must Read.: How To Find Hidden Facebook Messages – Android – iOS
So, these are steps which will help you in finding the friends who visit your profile more often. By using this method, you will not need any third party application. If you still have any questions regarding this post, you are welcomed to mention it in the comment section below.More