Here you will share your latest Guideline: Enter Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy S10 2019 In this article, we will share you How to enter Download mode on Galaxy S10/s10 Plus.Unlike another mode, you don’t need to download mode or flash firmware files Galaxy S10. Whereas, on the other hand, Recovery mode is used for many other important things like wiping cache and performing Faster.
Guideline: Enter Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy S10 2019
- Switch off Galaxy S10 by pressing and holding the Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Now, Press and hold Volume Down and Bixby keys and then press Power key.
- You will see the Samsung logo followed by a warning screen almost instantly. Let go all the three buttons now.
- Press Volume Up to keep going.
- That’s it! You have successfully entered the Download Mode on Galaxy S10.
Both Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus comes with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 and Exynos 9820 chipset. The Galaxy S10 has a 6.1-inch curved display with Single Punch Hole Front Camera, whereas, Galaxy S10 Plus comes with a 6.44-inch curved display with Double Punch Hole front Camera. Both of the devices have In-screen (ultrasonic) fingerprint scanner.
In order to flash official firmware files using Odin, you need to enter download mode on Galaxy S10/S10 Plus. And we are exactly going to tell you how to enter Download Mode on Galaxy S10/S10 Plus.
Note: This method is also applicable to Galaxy S10 Plus and Galaxy S10 Lite.
download mode on galaxy s10
SUBSCRIBE TO BLOG VIA EMAIL