How to Downgrade iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2 On iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch :The iOS 8.1.3 is the most latest update from iOS’ side but there are many people who have upgraded to it, but are not very much satisfied with its performance and want to downgrade iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2. Therefore, we are going to share a complete guide with you guys which will make you acquaint with the method that, “How to Downgrade iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2 on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch?”
The iOS 8.1.3 has come up with many bug fixes and error fixes, but it cannot be Jailbroken, and that is the only reason that many iOS users want to downgrade iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2. We have mentioned and written all the steps to make this process workable for you guys.
How to Downgrade iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2 On iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
So, here comes the steps to downgrade iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2. You need to apply the below steps to get iOS 8.1.2 back on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. You are supposed to apply the steps with great care in order to avoid any error which may occur while applying these steps. Now, get to the below steps to downgrade your iOS device.
- First of all, take back up of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, in order to be on the safe side.
- Now, you need to Download IPSW file on your computer. You need to download IPSW according to your device name. You may download the IPSW file according to your device using this link:Download IPSW.
- It will take some minutes of your to get downloaded on your computer. Ones it is download, then connect your iOS device which is running iOS 8.1.3 with your computer.
- Afterward, Launch iTunes on your computer and get to the Device summary.
- Now, Hold Shift Key for Windows and Option/Alt on Mac and along with it Click on Restore button.
- After that, you are supposed to browse the IPSW file which you’ve downloaded above and then it will begin the process of restoring iOS 8.1.2 on your iOS device.
- It will take some minutes of your to complete the restoration process and ones it is done then you will be running it on iOS 8.1.2.
- This was it! How to Downgrade iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2 On iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
How to Downgrade iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2 This was our guide which has made you learn that “How to Downgrade iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch?” We are sure that your all queries related to this have been removed now. Furthermore, if you have any kind of question or confusion left then do let us know. We shall get back to your queries as soon as possible. Till then don’t forget to share this with others too. So, keep sharing and liking our content over social media.