How To Disable Notifications In Windows 7 2017: As you knowNotifications popups in Windows is pretty much annoying and frustrating. Although these notifications popup are good for us and they tell us to protect and secure our computer from all kinds of viruses and malware.Well, on the other side they are annoying too. So, if you are the one who wants to get rid of these notifications popups then donâ€™t worry because I have created this tutorial in which I will show you that how you can disable notifications on your Windows 7 computer. By using this tutorial, you can easily disable or again enable the notifications popups in your Windows 7. So, without wasting much of your time, letâ€™s get started with our tutorial.
How To Disable Notifications In Windows 7
So, follow the below given steps to disable the notifications popups in your Windows 7.
Must Read How To Disable Ads In uTorrent And BitTorrent Tricks And Tips
- First of all, click on Start button and then type Regedit in the Start search and then hit Enter key on your keyboard.
- Now, in the Registry Editor window, locate to the following keyHKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\.
- Then, create a new key under the Windows key and name it Explorer. To make a key, right-click on the left-hand side and then select New and click on the Key option.
- Now, click on your newly created Explorer key and then right-click on the right-hand side and then selectNew and click on DWORD (32-bit) value option.
- Then, name it as NoBalloonFeatureAdvertisements and after that set its value to 1. And if you want to revert it back then simply delete your created key or just change its value to 0.
- Thatâ’s it! You are done! Now, you have successfully disabled the annoying notifications popup in your Windows 7.
So, this was all about how to disable notifications in Windows 7. I hope that now you can easily enable or disable the notifications popup in your Windows 7 computer. If you have any queries regarding this tutorial then do let us know, we will try our best to resolve them. And plus, if youâ€™d like this tutorial then do share this with your friends and circles too.