How to Customize Android Home Button Shortcuts [Android tweak] : Are you bored of same Android home button shortcuts on your home screen? Don’t get bored, change them!If you are not aware with the process of changing it then don’t worry is there for you, like always. Today I am writing a tutorial to customize Android home button shortcuts.
It usually happens with many Android users that they want specific home button shortcuts to access their favorite apps more fast and quick. So they are supposed to customize those shortcuts button and many of them are not aware with the process of doing that. It is the reason that we are sharing this tutorial for you guys.
Here are the steps to follow in order to start customizing Android home button shortcuts. Now without taking your more time let me take you to the steps;Here you go;
- First of all, Download Home2 Shortcut app for your Android.
- Ones it is installed on your phone then you will be provided with on-screen instruction that how to customize these shortcuts.
- Let me make it clear for you. Tap on Choose Application and then select Play Store from the list.
- Then choose how long you want double press interval.
- Now when it ask you to choose your home app then either choose TouchWiz home or Android launcher, if you are using one.s
- Ones you have tapped on Home button then it will ask you to choose the launcher, select Home2 and tap on Always.
- Now whenever you double tap the button, you will be taken to the app you have chosen to be launched on double tap.
- This was it!
- Must Read:How to Create a Recovery Flashable ZIP for Android Apps
So this was our tutorial to customize android home button shortcuts. I am sure you guys have set your favorite apps’ shortcut on your home-screen. If you have any queries or confusion left related to this article then lend them in comment box. I shall get back to you as soon as possible.
Was it helpful? if it was then don’t forget to share this article with your other friends and circle too. You may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many of the users out there. So keep sharing and liking our content over social media.