How to Customize Action Center on Windows 10.:Have you upgraded to Windows 10? I am sure you must have, as it is really awesome. But, there are users who are trying to customize the action center on Windows 10 and getting no success.
How to Customize Action Center on Windows 10
They actually want to have action center with their favorite items as the new action center is almost like the notification center. All your installed apps and hardware are shown in that action center. That is the reasons that users want to make it customizable which are possible.
Steps # How to Customize Action Center on Windows 10
Customize Action Center on Windows 10
Here are the steps to follow which you need to apply to add your favorite apps in action center. Now without taking your more time, I would request you to get towards the steps;
- First of all, go to Settings and click on System.
- Then click on Notifications & Actions from a sidebar.
- After that, you will have different action button, click on action button which you want to customize.
- Now you will have the options to customize. Simply click on any option which you want to customize. Ones you have selected the option, it will be changed in Action Center.
- After that, if you don’t want to receive the notification for particular apps in notification center. You need to toggle off “Show app Notifications” from notification section.
- This was it!
This was our guide which has made you learn to customize action center on Windows 10. If you have any queries left related to this article then lend your queries in a comment box. I shall get back to your queries as soon as possible.
Was it helpful? If it was then don’t forget to share this article with your other friends and circle too. You may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many of the users out there. So, keep sharing and keep helping.